Pupils at Ridgeway School wear school uniform until they move up to Post 16, when they can make the decision to either continue wearing uniform or to wear clothes of their own choice.
Our uniform is simple and we aim to ensure it is comfortable and practical to ensure the needs of our pupils are considered. We encourage as much independence as possible when getting changed for PE or swimming so please give consideration to different types of fastenings!
Uniform bearing the school logo can be purchased directly from the school. However, we appreciate that school uniform can be expensive and we are happy for you to buy from other retailers.
- Blue sweatshirt, fleece or cardigan
- White polo shirt or shirt
- Black or grey joggers, trousers or shorts
- Black or grey skirt or pinafore
- Blue and white checked dress
- Black shoes or trainers unless specialist footwear is required.
In addition to the school uniform pupils will need
- Swimming costume or shorts
- Swim nappies or pads as appropriate
- White t-shirt
- Black shorts or joggers
- Plimsols or trainers
Please ensure all items are clearly marked with your child’s name. Thank you.